Restricted Materials May Apply (Do Not Load):
- Refrigerators / Freezers / A/C Units containing Freon
- Motor Oil / Hydraulic Fluid / Antifreeze
- Liquids / Paints / Solvents
- Propane Tanks
- Automotive / Marine Batteries
- Poisons / Pesticides
- Medical Waste
Mr. Hauler’s dumpster rental prices include delivery, 7 -day rental, pick up, and disposal of goods. Prices do not include special materials listed in the special materials dumpster section.
- Off-loading an overfilled container
- Blocking or impeding retrieval of container on agreed upon collection date
- Cleaning due to loading of restricted materials
- Extra rental time
- Assistance of loading bulky or heavy items
Special Materials Dumpster:
Concrete, asphalt, dirt, rock, sod, sand, blocks and bricks are considered special materials and due to the weight of these materials are required to be a separate load. Please call to determine pricing and scheduling.
Payment is required at the delivery of the dumpster or when services are rendered. Customers may make payment with the driver by cash, check or credit card. Payment can also be placed over the phone before or at delivery. Credit cards accepted are Visa, MasterCard and Discover.
Use of the Roll-Off Container:
Please adhere to the following guidelines:
- Do not load or allow loading of Hazardous or Restricted Materials
- Do not overload container past its sides or put in false sides
- Do not move, damage or alter roll-off container in any fashion
- Do not block container with a vehicle or anything else on your agreed collection date
- Do not load container with equipment such as a skid loader or Bob Cat
- Do not cause the container to set fire
- Do not allow children or pets in or around the container during delivery, collection, and loading
Access & Permits:
You, the customer, will be responsible for the provision of free and suitable access to and from the delivery site and for ensuring suitable ground conditions for the delivery, placement, and collection of the roll-off container. You will be responsible for damage to any surfaces and you should therefore take precautions to protect surfaces prior to delivery. Wood planks can be provided if requested ahead of delivery for the container rollers in case of soft ground or to prevent “roller marks” on drives. Some municipalities require street permits. Please contact your local city municipality to see if you require one.
Risk & Liability:
You, the customer, will use your own discretion and accept responsibility for your own and other’s safety in and around the roll-off container. Please exercise caution and use safety equipment such as gloves and safety glasses while loading the container.
Mr. Hauler is not responsible for any claims, damages lost, or expenses relating to the use of the rented roll-off container. This includes damages to your driveway, property, or person. Mr. Hauler, to the fullest extent of the law, will not be liable in any event whether in tort (including negligence), contract, or otherwise for any loss of profits or any consequential, indirect or special damages, loss or injury of any kind suffered by you, the customer or any other person.
You, the customer will be liable to Mr. Hauler for any damage to the roll-off container that occurs during your rental period, subject to fair wear and tear. You, the customer are to notify Mr. Hauler immediately should any incident or accident occur with the container.